This tender and delicious recipe for ALCHEMEAT Brisket makes for a delicious plant-based BBQ with the same mouthwatering flavor, texture, and taste of real slow cooked brisket. Pair with your favorite dinner roll and treat yourself to the slider of your dreams!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ALCHEMEAT flank steak, shredded into brisket pieces
- 1.5 oz Italian beef seasoning (Louie’s)
- 1 tsp mushroom extract
- 2 cups water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 0.5 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce (can be replaced by soy sauce)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 6 Hawaiian rolls
- 12 slices vegan cheese
- Add Italian beef seasoning and water into a pot, stir to dissolve.
- Add shredded ALCHEMEAT brisket into the seasoning, stir and simmer for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the slider buns in half.
- Spray casserole dish with olive oil.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in the prepared casserole dish.
- Add vegan cheese to each slider bun.
- Top with ALCHEMEAT brisket.
- Add more vegan cheese and the top of each slider bun.
- In a small saucepan, combine vegan butter, brown sugar, vegan Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds and bring to a boil.
- Remove and immediately pour over the top of the prepared sliders.
- Bake 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!